SeNin

Senin is Monday in Indonesian. I'm beat. I am so tired. It has been a hectic day today. I was finally able to meet my cousin, after so many confusion on where and when to meet. In short, I burnt a lot of calories today, walking here and there Mind you! I think I am getting skinnier, so I'm not so sure about burning more calories, because now I feel like I'm shrinking. I'm getting smaller and shorter. It's weird, because if I am in a crowd, I am still pretty tall compared to other people, but there were just times when I felt so short. One thing for sure, if I am among my cousins (from my father side) and brother, I am short...short...short...They're all towering me, How come I can't continue to grow?

Anyway, I managed to meet my cousin today, this one is from my mom side. I was hoping to meet her yesterday, but her flight from Hongkong arrived so late. After squeezing our time here and there, I finally managed to meet her for a few hours. I took her and her aunt and cousins for a little shopping in a rush I think it all went well, they didn't miss their flight. It has been a good day for me, because it's just so good to be able to meet a member of the family again. I needed that so much

I've been spending too much money I bought an over-priced cherries for my parent Then today I made several international phone calls to my cousin's handphone (it is silly and annoying, because she's here!!! It's all because she was using her Indonesian number). I'm broke. Today, dinner was instant noodle again, 3rd day in a row I just feel that to compensate on the huge spending I make, I should cut down on my meal fund. Then usually to compensate on my miserable meal, I buy more things the next few days, hahahha Yeah, I am silly. Still, broke as I am, it won't stop me in making more spending tomorrow. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow

I almost forget to tell you something else. I have a new diary Yeah! I know that is not interesting This one is the 6th book. Hhmm...if I can actually write 6 books and get published, I'll be so happy. Come to think of it, if I can even have 1 book published, I will be soooo happy Yeah right...dream on Eka!

:) eKa @ 8:32:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.