*Hurray*

Last Thursday night, I was scared and worried about the days ahead of me. I keep on reminding myself of what a friend told me earlier this week. I received a phone call from a friend who I haven't seen for...I guess for more than 5 months on Monday night. Anyway, it was surprising that he called. I guess it was partly because he wanted to say goodbye because he was going home for the Chinese New Year holiday and partly because he suddenly remembered my existence and perhaps he was slightly worried too about me. A few days before, I received a message in my icq from him, he asked me how I was. We didn't get a chance to talk, because we weren't really online at the same time. Anyway, at that time, my reply was that I think I was physically fine but I wasn't sure mentally. So when he called, before we ended our conversation, he kept on saying that I should be strong. I guess, it was just one of those blessing from God, God was actually trying to talk to me. So these few days, I keep on reminding myself, "Be Strong Eka".

Well. I'm glad that this Saturday went well and it was actually getting better I'm going to have this flat all for myself for a week. My housemates are all in their own homes (I guess) in Indonesia, enjoying their holiday. This is perhaps very mean of me to say this, but I'm just so glad that they are all gone. I feel that I just need to be physically and mentally alone, away from everyone else I'm so happy I'm bouncing all over the walls. Well, I hope all of you will have such a great weekend and a great week ahead too

:) eKa @ 8:48:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.