Day 1

Well, it's day 1 of 2004 and it's just another day. I started off pretty badly actually. I kinda committed a sin just 1 hour after midnight (or midnight in Jakarta). I like to say that it's not my fault because I firmly believe that there's another person who should just grow up and deal with her own misconduct without having to drag another person into it too However I was not without the power of making a decision and I stupidly did the wrong thing eventhough I promised that I would never do that again *sigh* the moral conflict is just too much to bear for me, seriously! *sigh*

Anyway, things seem to be pretty okay in Jakarta. Dad spent day 1 in Bandung to check out how my brother is doing. I highly doubt that my dad would be able to make my brother clean even a square of his room. But I guess even my mom has given up

A few days ago, this blogsite looked like shit ( should I not have written that? well, I don't really care) because VillagePhotos are having difficulties with the traffic from their free users (I am 1 of them) but now I've found out how to store pictures in my geocities account and pull them nicely, so everything is all okay again and dolphins are swimming gracefully

:) eKa @ 7:56:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.