Chatting with Eka

My best buddies [Marlisa, Dewi, Emilia] are simply my best buds. I had a little chat with them this afternoon. I think it was my cousin, Marlisa's idea, to share some time just to chat. So they worked on their schedules and they gave some time to get together and talk to me, or more appropriately to let me talk. They are great. I'm blessed to have such people who actually care about me. I am lucky, aren't I? They seem to be doing okay, still in the middle of their holiday. Dewi is struggling to get approval for presenting her final year project. I think Marlisa and Emilia are now starting to work on their final year projects. Marlisa is part of the family; I wish all the best for her & family . I wish all the gals the best. I know Dewi is dying to get her final year project done and over with so that she can dig in to Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Emilia is a fortress of faith. I know some people with great faith and she is one of them and I'm just glad that she is like that. It's just comforting to know a person with great faith, they can make you feel okay. Marlisa is more interested in getting me back to the root of the family, she told me to go to the temple if I had time, maybe there I could find some peace of mind. I think Emilia on the other hand would prefer if I have daily bread every morning. But I know they would respect any decision that I make. It's all about talking to God and acknowledging him and I guess more importantly to listen to him, and this is perhaps the thing that I do the least. I miss them all, miss hanging out with them so much. Thank you girls, you're cool! And in your own words *thumbs up*

It has been raining for days now. I'm actually starting to pray for a bright and sunny day and just like everything else that I've asked, it's not being answered. Well, maybe not that it will not be answered, but just not yet. Miss home so much and I want to go home so badly. Bye for now people, hopefully tomorrow there'll be sun, because I'm starting to feel unhealthy being in this air for too long.

:) eKa @ 10:57:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.