Changing Tea

This one may not be an interesting post...so read on your own risk Even with the diabetic history in the family, my mom still insists me on taking a warm-sweet cup of tea every morning. I used to disobey this request, however since a few months ago, I've started this morning ritual. In the family, mom is the only tea drinker and she really drinks lots of them. Dad is the coffee drinker just like many of my aunts and uncles and cousins. My brother and I don't drink coffee nor tea, well I don't really know if my brother has started to drink coffee on a regular basis. Anyway, now I do drink tea, every morning, and so far I haven't really stuck with 1 kind of tea. I kept on buying different ones each time I finished 1 pack, for the sake of keeping the habit interesting. So far the nicest one I've ever had was actually the Sari Wangi tea bag from Indonesia, it was really nice Too bad, I can't find it in Singapore. The 2nd best was peach-blackcurrant tea that I bought from carrefour, it supposedly came from France. It didn't really taste like tea, the peachy taste was so strong and I finished that pack yesterday. Today, I'm starting with a new pack of lime + honey tea, the same brand as the peach one. Personally, I find the peach one was better. I couldn't really taste the lime in my new tea, I tasted lots of honey in it and...and I just missed the peach tea. I guess, I would settle with the peach-blackcurrant tea next time

I finished my origami flower ball today. The title in the book was Morning Dew and it's really nice, eventhough I think I arranged the flowers wrongly. It consists of 12 flowers and each flowers has 5 petals. It's not hard to make. It makes me want to try other design
I received an interesting email from Dewi and a whining from Rista today *sigH* All I can say is, I believe in God and so far I keep telling myself this: God is almighty, right? So He knows everything and He knows our future. I guess if we're having it hard this time, maybe it is just a preparation for harder things to come. So we'd better take this hard time with stride, so that we can take whatever it is the next thing to come on our plate. It's like if you know you are going to go through on a rough journey, you may want to prepare yourself well, maybe with some physical training which can be exhausting. So maybe this hard time, it's just to train ourself mentally for whatever is next. If you're wondering why oh why do we have to face harder things in the future? Well, I guess...We're just fighters We are meant for challenges I may not make any sense. I actually find it hard to keep on telling me these things and believing them with faith.

:) eKa @ 3:10:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.