Winnie

This afternoon, I carelessly wounded my Winnie the Pooh with a hot iron. Hiks...I just wanted to iron the fella a bit, but the iron was too hot and I damaged his left ear as well as his upper left head. The wound, personally for me, was big enough that emotion was running a bit high on me. I wanted to cry and just go home. I'm not exactly a huge Winnie the Pooh fan, but my Winnie just has a great deal of feeling attached to it. So I was so sad and as I was looking at it and saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over again, I just felt there's a smile there. My Winnie was smiling (well, he always does) and I don't know...there's a bit of comfort there and a bit of silliness too.

I sewed the holes...Thank God, in the midst of my mixed emotion, I still knew what to do. He's looking okay now, well...if you can call him okay...he's got more scar...but I guess, he's alright :'( I checked him out, before this he has gotten a fixed in his right nose and also in the other side of his left ear. These two happened not because of me, okay...He was just getting old; his nose too was showing sign of aging. *sigh* there's just so much things and emotion, my Winnie brings

:) eKa @ 8:21:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.