I've Done It!

Yep, I finally finished reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :D It took me almost 2 weeks, yeah, I know it is quite long time. But it was so good that I was taking it slowly so that I could savour it longer :P There's a feeling of satisfaction finishing another great story but there's also a lost...huaa...I'm gonna miss Harry Potter so much...Can't wait for June next year :P

Overall...The story was great...Lots of surprises. Even from the 1st chapter, there's already a startling revelation. I'm so glad to see more people get the chance to be Heroes....Awesome! The love story between Harry and Cho was fun to read too :P Of course the death of a significant figure in the story was quite sad...but I guess, after knowing who was casted for this character in the movie, I wasn't really all that sad. You know...when I read Harry Potter, I kinda imagined how the actors in the movie would say all the lines and do all the actions...it made reading Harry Potter so much fun...just imagining Rupert Grint doing Ron Weasley saying something funny or doing something stupid made me laugh. Yep...I am maybe crazy, but the story made me gasp, smile, laugh, and said "oH my God !!!!" a few times :P

There are though a few part of the story which is quite...well...quite tiring, I guess....The part when Harry spent the holiday in the Dursley...it was just tiring reading that. I guess the 1st chapter in every Harry Potter book is the most boring one to read...okay...he's miserable...get a move on! :P I guess, if there really had been a Harry Potter, what he would have suffered in the Dursley would have been much much worst than us who have to suffer the 1st chapter. Then another part was the Prophecy thing...okay...it was not really that surprising, wasn't it? I was expecting something more, but that was just it.
Still, overall...the story was GrEaT....sImpLy aWEsOmE :)

"Ask us no questions and we'll tell you no lies, Hermione"

Fred Weasley

:) eKa @ 10:20:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.