Christmas Shopping

I have only 1 name in my Christmas list, so is it hard to shop for 1 person? NO! However, the fact that the mall was jam-packed with so many people made my experience dreadful. It's Thursday! It's not even weekend yet! Why was there so many people around? I just wanted some peace to look around and take my time slowly browsing for the perfect gift and here and there I was surrounded by people I know that the mall is not mine, but I was just so shocked to see so many people on Thursday afternoon. Even the post office was full; I think the lady in the counter was going insane pretty soon. Maybe it was my mistake doing my christmas shopping 2 weeks before Christmas. Afterall for people who truly celebrate christmas, they would start shopping early December. Still, I thought shopping for 1 person wouldn't be such a hassle. Boy, was I wrong!

I don't usually send present on Christmas, I usually send cards. However since I've been staying in Singapore, it's just quite difficult for me to send cards to my friends who live in different places. I'm not sure if they'll be at home during Christmas. I remembered certain incidents during my Junior High...I can't tell you what exactly, it was pretty scandalous :P Cards just have such a powerful effect ;)

:) eKa @ 8:58:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.