cheEse

I have a slight craving of cheese, but to no avail, I can't seem to find anything to fulfill this craving. 2 days before 2004 and things just feel the same for me. Jakarta is not having a good time these few days and maybe for the next few days to come. Mom told me that flood was starting to creep in. If it continues to rain heavily, the people of Jakarta will be having a miserable start for 2004. I hope it wouldn't come to that. It rains so much in Jakarta and here in Singapore we just have wind, lots of them I want to be at home so badly *sigh*

Okay...What else do I want to tell. A friend told me that there'll be a reunion for my primary school. I was a bit sad hearing the news, because I wouldn't be able to come. I was already quite upset when my junior high school friends were having reunion for our batch. My bestfriends sent me the pictures, and I just wish that I could have been there. Watched oH Carol! just now. Gosh! Utt is just so gorgeous!!! I haven't been watching MTV for a long time, so I kinda miss him. He's just so handsome

On the sporty side, Manchester United is on top of the English premiere league. I've never thought they would be able to perform as well as before without Beckham, but I guess they're just an amazing squad and Beckham is just 1 person However what amaze me the most is Arsenal They are so good, they haven't lost any game! I wonder if they can keep this out until the end of the league. Even if they don't come out as the champion, they will still be seen as an amazing team because nobody manage to beat them. I hope I don't jinx them by writing this about them.

:) eKa @ 9:52:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.