What's Wrong With Alternative Music?

I call it alternative music, I don't know if it's the correct term to call them. Anyway, what's wrong with them? And the need to hear them as loudly as you can? Honestly, if you're listening Linkin Park, you'd better hear it all out loud, to get the whole effect. Right now, I just feel like letting it all out and not containing it in my ears by using earphones. It's amazing to hear the sounds all over my room. Yes! I did close my door and window to avoid the songs from getting all over the neighbourhood, but I guess it has permeated anyway :P This room does not feel hot, I guess it's because I'm really cold myself, still waiting for the kitchen to be free and cook my favourite instant noodle + egg. Alternative music has helped me in much ways, it keeps my adrenalin pumping and me awake when I was stressed out doing school things, and of course it helps let out my anger and tears :P So what's wrong with listening them? It does not make a person some kind of "gangster" just because she listens to it. I also listen to Charlotte Church, Pavarotti, and Josh Groban a lot...What do you think about that?

Talked with my cousin/ best friend, Marlisa, through sms just now. I was so glad to receive her message. She was born only 9 days earlier from me, so I've known her since I was or she was old enough to be carried over to meet each other :P So in a way, we are a bit alike, the same chinese zodiac (dog) and we are both piscesians. But I just realize now, I think she can judge a person good or bad pretty quick and she makes a firm stand on what she thinks about the person, and believe me, she can be scary if she dislikes you :P Still...she is very kind and caring for other person...*sigh* I miss my bestfriends a lot.

Song in progress: Coldplay - The Scientist
One time when I was watching MTV and this video was being played (the video is pretty cool, by the way), my mom said that the song was nice. I was taken by surprise. I miss my mom too. My brother has most probably reached home by now...oH! What a splendid meal he'll be having :'(

:) eKa @ 8:19:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.