The Matrix

I finally watched The Matrix, Revolution :) It was good although quite short. I think it only lasted 2 hours (or less, I guess). I especially like the fighting scene between Mr. Anderson (I prefer to address Keanu's character as Mr. Anderson rather than Neo :P ) and Agent Smith in the heavy rain. It was cool. The whole special effect of the movie is just awesome, I can imagine all the hardwork being put into making the movie...AWESOME! There's only 1 thing that I don't really like about the movie and that is the love story between Neo and Trinity, I kinda feel it's just slowing down the whole pace of the movie :P Story wise...well, watching the 3rd part of the trilogy do help me understand the whole story better, maybe I'll be better equipped if I watched the 1st and 2nd again before watching the 3rd one :P The ending is not really satisfying, though :P well...that's just what I think of it anyway :P

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path"

"What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see ... then real is simply ... electrical signals interpreted by your brain."


Morpheus

:) eKa @ 8:51:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.