It JusT FeLt RicH tO Be aBLe To sEe sUcH A gRaNd ViEw oF tHe mOOn

Hi...!!! What's up people? :]

I watched The Killing Fields yesterday. I'm so glad that I finally able to watch it. I actually felt that the story was interesting only after 1 hour of the movie. Then as it went, it was getting more interesting and the first hour of the movie did bring great significance to the entire story. It was a really good movie, I must say, but highly disturbing. I believe that such situation are still taking place in this world and it's just sad. I do hope that there'll be more peace in this world, for each and every one of human being in this earth.

Anyway...I got a chance to be outside at 7 pm this evening, and there was this Indian baby boy who was pointing at something, and I looked right, and I saw a really beautiful moon on the sky. The sky was not totally dark yet, there was still some blue on the sky. It was cloudy, but the cloud did not cover the moon. The moon was glowing golden, so big and bright, and radiant.
I remember when I was in Jakarta, when I was walking to or from my cousin's house (who live nearby), I would often walk with my head looking at the sky (I know I'm crazy). Sometime I would see the stars (though not much) and sometime there would be the moon and no matter how often I saw them, it still fascinated me completely. They are just beautiful. I just felt lucky and thankful that I could see such a view and then I would thank God for giving me the chance to see His beautiful work in this world...It's just beyond words...To see them just show me how lucky I am.

So, I'm suggesting this to you...when you're out there, take some time just to see things around you...maybe you get the chance to see something amazingly beautiful, just outside your door. I remember seeing a beautiful sunset on top of Bizad building in NUS, when I was inside an internal bus :P

:) eKa @ 8:20:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.