In All Things Give Thanks

Today has been...well...I don't even know how to describe it, nor do I feel like elaborating on what I've been doing the whole day. But, I just feel my head is so full. Thanks to conversation with mom and one of my bestfriends, Dewi, 1 thing is a bit clear.

Talked to mom on the phone just now and the same old thing happened again. What happened you might ask. Well...sorry, I'm just not going to tell you. Forgive the secrecy but it's something personal. It's something that instantly happens everytime I talk to my mom lately. I have no explanation how it can happen. Honestly, I don't think it's good thing, but I can't help it. Anyway...talking to mom was great, as always, I miss her. Thank God, she's okay now, after a flu she was having weeks ago. My dad seems okay too. He was not around when I called, he was picking my cousin from the train station.

This evening, I was lying on my bed, trying not to think about anything (it didn't really work). Then I looked at my alarm clock, looking at the ticks for a full 1 minute. Behind my clock, there was a picture of me and my bestfriends. On the frame this was written: "In All Things Give Thanks". I do have to be thankful for what I receive everyday. It does not take much time to see that I have so much to feel thankful for. After all I've done, I'm surprised that God still gives me so many things, I guess it's because He's kind.

After all that contemplation, I watched a drama series on TV. There was this character whom at the beginning of the story, I didn't want him to be with one of the leading lady. Now, the leading lady has the chance to be with the man of her dream (who I actually supported earlier). But now, I have so much sympathy for the guy who I disliked before and I actually hope that he'll be with the leading lady. I don't know, maybe I just have a thing for unreturned love :P It kinda reminds me of me :P Hahahha :D
The truth is a person does not owe you anything just because you like that person so much :) As I always say: Love should be Unconditional :P

well, after reading this, you do understand how weird I am today. It's all in my head along with other things...So now you see how full my head is.

:) eKa @ 10:58:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.