How are you Feeling Today?

I just realized that my last 2 blogs were kinda in a negative tone. I am perhaps miserable...but just let it be, there's no need for any reminder. Saw Wei May on TV today, I guess most of KentRidgeans who were curious would have watched her too. That girl does have a lot of artistic talent inside her :) Then I watched a documentary about dolphins on TV. There's this weird feeling that I had, I was kinda...I don't know how to describe it, maybe jealousy, maybe sadness, I don't know...but I just want to be one of those dolphins swimming in the sea...It's just felt great and there's a longing feeling inside me. That's weird, considering I can't swim :$

Then I watched Josh Groban's music video You Raise Me Up. Man! I think I can actually cry if I see him perform live. There's something in the voice and the beautiful and meaningful lyric of the song. It's just moving :P I downloaded the song, somehow I feel it sounds different from the video, does not really sound like him, but maybe it's just me who feel that way :P I made a poem today, in Indonesian (I suddenly become interested in making poems in Indonesian). It does not rhyme, so I don't know if I should keep it like that or knock my head thinking of words that rhyme (back in school in my younger days, I don't really like making poem, because the teacher would want rhyme...that's the whole purpose on teaching us how to make poem).

:) eKa @ 11:55:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.