Hogwarts Headache, I'm Ready, Bring It On !

Tom and Huck, I'm sorry, you guys just gonna have to wait

I received a package from my pen friend, Dagi, today. I kinda had a feeling of what was in it, even though she didn't tell me. It's Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :D I was so happy that I felt that I actually could cry. I was thinking of buying the book but I was waiting for the paper back version (yeah! I know I am stingy, but I have my reason). It's maybe a normal thing to be receiving something from your friend, but I just feel so blessed to be getting something that I want so much from someone who gave it to me just because she thought I would like it. I do, I like it a lot. I'm starting to read it, so the adventure of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn has to be put on hold for a while :P

Thank you so much Dagi!

:) eKa @ 9:06:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.