Functioning Without Thinking

That's kinda what happened to me today. I did some things without fully thinking about it. It's by God's Grace that I could come back in one piece. Today, I went to a temple (my mom told me to go for a visit). Amazingly I reached the place without getting lost at all. I got rain drops on my head though, so I was a bit dizzy for a while. After that, I went to watch Uptown Girls. I've been planning to watch this movie. Anyway, I did something pretty stupid and horrible in the cinema. The fact that the cinema is quite packed [ my prediction missed :'( ] made what I did was even more horrifying :P Well...what's done is done. I really like the movie, it was good, though quite short :P There's Mark McGrath and Dave Navarro in the movie!!! I don't know from which band Dave Navarro is :(

Hhmm...the last time I watched a movie alone, one of my best friends was very worried. She doesn't like the idea of me walking around alone. I know she's right...but right now, I kinda feel being with myself is better than being with the people I know here :P
I may sound like a snob...I know...Bad me!!! :P

I've been spending too much money today. *sigh* I kinda feel guilty about it, but I know that in a way I deserve a treat once a while, right? My mom said it was okay. This weekend there's a likelihood that I'm going to spend more money on entertainment again ...*sigh*... I think I should go through a more extensive diet for a while. I'm thinking of fasting...but looking at the things that I eat daily, I think I'm quite moderate enough...As long as I'm not sick, I guess I'm okay : )

This page has less flowers now :'( I just found out early-early this morning that my free-image-hosting web limit the amount of bandwidth to my account. Well, that's why it's free, isn't it?

:) eKa @ 9:55:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.