BLeRAF Outing

So yesterday, I went to Orchard to have this outing with my old cs3214 team mates. I got a bit of panic attack when I suddenly found myself in the middle of a jam-packed crowd after I got out of the train station (It's all because of the Buskers Festival). I was hungry so energy level was very low and I felt that I couldn't make it if people started pushing around. Thank Goodness after slowly putting one step in front of the other, I managed to get out.

I made my way to Borders because I was a bit early. I read a book about Prince William. He's just drop dead gorgeous :P I'm amazed because he was actually willing to take some kind of social work in very remote areas where "comforting facilities" seem to be non-existence. Anyway, after that I made my way to meet my friends. Alex and Lukman weren't there when I came, but we didn't have to really wait that long for them :)

Renny had this idea that we better eat in Es Teler because it was something Indonesian, I guess :D So we headed to Far East Plaza only to find out that they're closing :( We were quite late. So we went to Sakura Thai (? maybe I got the name of the place wrong). Had our dinner, some talk, some laughter...It was good. After dinner, we just walked around...took pictures...talked...laughed...Hhahaa... :D Actually that's pretty much it.

Boon Kiat actually saw "Tianyang" from the TV series Holland V (we don't know his real name). If only he had told me like 3 minutes earlier, I wouldn't have seen only his back, but the whole thing was funny. Tell me what is wrong with asking a guy if the guy he saw was handsome? hahahhaha :D:D:D

Overall, the whole outing was okay, it was good. Everybody looks okay...I hope they would always will (would always will...is there such grammar? :S)

:) eKa @ 6:38:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.