Love, Baby...Love...

First of all, I'm hungry...and I'm starting to eat late-night snack again. This is not a good :'(
Anyway...about the title...I got an sms from my friend who missed her ex-boyfriend so much. My life isn't actually smooth sailing, actually my boat is not actually sailing. It's like being in the middle of the ocean with no wind to push you and no wave to carry you away. It may sound nice, but after a while you just got so tired...what I'm trying to say is that I don't think I'm in a state where I can give wise advices, since I myself can't really figure out and help my own life yet.

And it's love we're talking about. I'm always get so confused when people confide their love story with me...please...I have no experience, I don't think I'll be any much of help. One thing that I can tell is how I do understand how it's like to like someone so deeply and that someone does not feel the same.

On one side you feel that you have to let go because it's silly to keep on hoping and pushing for something that will not be. On the other side, letting go seems like you're giving up hope and sometime that someone feels so good that you don't want to let them go, you want to keep them inside...after all, just with their presence, you are smiling and soaring to the sky. That's being said...I don't think there will ever be the right move in dealing with someone you like so much and does not feel the same. If it's me...well, I'm the fool one...I think he's still somewhere inside...maybe he's slipping away, day by day...but I'm not sure I'm willing to let him go completely now...

:) eKa @ 11:52:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.