Chill and Creep

It's pretty cold this few days and thank God I haven't shown any sign I'm gonna get sick because of all the wind and rain. I do have headaches, I don't know why I've been getting so much of that lately, but it's not really anything major, just a minor headache. When the wind blows really hard and the rain comes, there's actually a sound like someone is crying in the flat I'm living in. I know it's just wind, but the sound is quite spooky...the kind that you hear in the movie. I haven't found out which room the sound is coming from, but definitely not mine. I'm not making this up!!! and I'm not scared of it, if you're wondering.

The sun is flaring, so how come it's actually cold in here. Even Austria is having snow now, my pen friend said that snow didn't usually come in October, it was too early. Maybe the real heat is in California :P Could it be karma for the American? They invade Iraq and now their precious state is struggling with fire. I do hope it would end well soon, for everyone sake and all of us can live in peace again, happily ever after (Yeah! Like that's gonna happen :P )

:) eKa @ 11:32:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.