ZoO

Went to the zoo yesterday. It looked different from my last visit. The ticket counter looked much better and the animal spring that Roy and Renny rode on last time were not there anymore I got to go inside the zoo kitchen, where they keep and prepare the meal for the animals and as much as it was so smelly, it was very interesting. When you go to the zoo and see the animals, you don't really think as much as what are the works involved in preparing the meal for the animals. Getting to know what happen behind the scene was interesting. Normal visitors are actually not allowed to see the kitchen, but since I was traveling with such a special crowd I got to see all of that. Honestly this time around I got to see so much more of the zoo than my last visit. Got to see the polar bear and the penguins and so much more animals, but didn't get the chance to see the kangaroos. I remembered last time visiting the zoo with Roy, he repeatedly told us not to attempt to put our hands inside the kangaroos' pocket. Alrighty, we heard you Roy You know when I'm in the zoo, I always have this thought in my head, how my dad would enjoy all of this.

Shrek 2

Yesterday I was exhausted, but it didn't stop me from going to watch Shrek 2. I was too lazy in asking people around to watch it with me, so I decided to go on my own. Been doing a lot of things on my own now, since I find adjusting with people can be such a hassle and in the end it only makes me unhappy Anyway Shrek 2 was good and funny. Maybe I was so tired, I didn't laugh as much as the first one, but the sequel is really is a good one. I'm pretty much impressed with all the details. The detail in the story as well as in the animation. Story-wise, for example: there's a poster of Sir Justin in Princess Fiona's bedroom in the castle You gotta know what's going on to find this to be extremely funny From the animation point of view, I guess they just managed to put more details in the character, the view, the facial expression; it's all so cool. If you're gonna watch it, stay on until all the credit titles. I didn't really stay on much, I only managed to watch 1 extra clip, and it was a good one. I don't know if I had missed much of the other clips. Yesterday in the MRT station, I think I saw someone. It's too weird. The person looked different but somehow I was just pretty sure and I think the person might noticed me too. Maybe I was wrong but seriously the first thought coming in my head was that it's just all too weird. Too weird! I wonder what will become of me *sigH*

:) eKa @ 4:14:00 PM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.