The Prince And Me

Yesterday, I went to watch The Prince And Me, though I actually feel I should not have done that. Why shouldn't I watch this movie, well because : 1) Last week I had went to the movie, so I should not waste money on entertainment anymore, I am not rich, hiks... 2) I should not have injected myself with a movie where there's such a handsome prince because in real life, there's just a high probability that you won't be getting that prince charming...hiks 3) I was late, I was going to miss some part of the movie. Nevertheless, after all that very strong reasons, I just could not resist temptation and despite of being late (I don't know how much I missed) I went to watch the movie anyway. I have to admit that the reason for watching the movie is the Prince, anybody who knows me knows that he's my type of guy, and if you don't know me, now you know. Tall and skinny...huaaa...He's perfecto *jadi malu* See, now I've become silly. I want a guy like the prince!!!

Anyway, the movie was so-so. I mean if there's a text book to write a romantic movie then this story will be in it. So there's this girl who is so lucky to meet a prince and the prince just happened to be interested on the first girl he met and they fell in love despite of all the little feud in the beginning and then came the revelation that he's a prince and then they managed to work it out and the apprehensive queen mother even gave her blessing and so on and in the end they would live happily ever after. I underlined would because....well....it's not much a surprise but would is just the right word to describe their love story, if you have much money and don't mind to be injected with this huge dose of romance, go and watch it.

Life has been pretty...I can't explain how my life is lately, but it will just be nerve-wrecking, the days ahead of me. I hope I'll survive. There are a lot of fear inside of me and I don't think anyone knows it. I guess some people may think that what I go through is nothing, but it's scary for me, it's just scary. Then sometime when I'm thinking about things, I realized Jesus was also scared to death the last few hours of His life (watch The Passion of the Christ for reference), but He stayed strong and He got through. What I'm facing is nothing like what He was facing so I should be strong too. But the fear is still lingering

Arsenal won 5-0 to Leeds, man! I'm very impressed with Thierry Henry now Only a few more matches to go...I hope they will continue to play as good as they are now and I hope luck will be on their side

:) eKa @ 9:38:00 AM •

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

back to home

archives.